CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Here I am... I just got my car back from the "mechanics" and it's all good now. A large chunk of change and 1 week later I get it back and find out that the real problem wasn't even fixed! The good news is they didn't charge me for the time it took them to break my hood! My cars running now because I found the real problem and was able to fix it in about a half an hour. Work has been crazy busy lately, all kinds of problems to be fixed and decisions to be made. One of the biggest decisions that I have to make right now is if I want to change stores or not. Today the Sandy Home Depot called me and asked me if I would be interested in transferring up there to be the hardware supervisor. It's really tempting cause I really don't like my store and it'll be more money but, it's not a set schedule like I have now. I don't know what I'm gonna do just yet... but I will. Anywho... I'm done.

1 comments:

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Wow, Dallin, I wouldn't even think twice. Tell them yes, but it would need to work with your school hours. Even if you only did it until in the fall after you get on with a pharmacy. Getting out of West Jordans Home Depot. WHEN CAN WE CELLEBRATE?

Mom