CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hey ya'll!! I got on here to express my extreme frustation and distaste of car problems. I'm pretty sure that I hate car problems more than anything in the WORLD!! Nothing makes me more frustrated than not having my car function properly. Even though I have a nice car it makes me feel like it's a piece of junk and I just don't want it anymore. Most problems I can fix myself, but those are the problems that never happen! It's always something major and I have to take the car to the shop. The fuel pump has died on me but luckily it didn't do it until I was about a half a block away from home, so I coasted the rest of the way and made it into the driveway. The rain these past few days has been wicked awesome. It reminds me of Argentina and the frequent thunderstorms that we would have down there. Also it has keep pretty much everybody out of The Home Depot making my work WAAAYYY chill. School is good... in a couple of weeks I have to teach my OTC clas about Analgesics (pain meds)! I'm not to worried about it cause I think I've whipped up a pretty killer presentation. Go big or go home! (that's what Johnny Tsunami taught me.) LOL!

2 comments:

JoDell said...

I hear ya with regards to car trouble! I think it's a quirk we inherited from our father. I can't tell you how many times I'd go to visit dad in the garage while he was working on a car only to find him "singing hymns." Don't sell your car though! You just bought it!
Sis

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Sell you car Dallin, get you a nice traditional new car. Good on payment and gas mileage.

Mom