CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ummm.... this is my bro. He's the oldest of the 3 boys in my family and he's ok I guess... j/k! We were just hanging out and I was showing him my new camera, he snapped this pic and told me that I had to put it on my blog. So I figured, why not I haven't posed anything in awhile. He's one of those big bad oil guys (or so he likes to say). We hang out every now and again and I quite enjoy it. Everytime I sleep over at his house he waits until it's midnight or later and I'm about to go to sleep to tell me that he's ready to go for a walk! I got my love for rock (especially Metallica) from him and my habit of pacing when I'm bored. All my life he's given me advice on almost everything... girls, jobs, cars, etc... Now sometimes I think I end up giving him advice about things. He's a good guy and has a really big heart... I can honestly say that he is one of my great friends. I can always depend on him for anything. That's what I love about my family... we may not always say it but we love eachother and will always be in eachothers corners when it's go time! That's all I have to say... I'm not very good at expressing my feelings sometimes but I believe that sums up quite a bit.

3 comments:

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

OH, DALLIN, I LOVE IT WHEN YOU DO EXPRESS YOURSELF. AND YOU AND JARED ARE NOT ALWAYS GOOD OL BOYS, YOUR GREAT MEN. AND I LOVE YOU BOTH!

Chelsie said...

dal i love your sweet green bandaid. ;-)

JoDell said...

It's kind of scary how much you two look alike in that photo! Three times the brotherly love for this sister! Anybody wanna come clean up throw up?

JGP