CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

So I bought a fancy new camera so that I can take pictures and put them on here.... lot of good that did me eh? Memories are freakin cool aren't they? I love to just sit and remember that good ol' times with my buddies. Problem is that I'm hardly ever around so I can't make any new memories I always have to go back to the past. Not that I'm saying it's a bad thing but it's not always the best thing either. If anybody has any suggestions as to how I can solve my little dilemma I would appreciate the feed back! Pain fades.... wounds heal.... chicks dig scars and glory lasts forever!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

2 comments:

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other is gold. Old memories can never be erased, new memories can always be made.

You are in the process right now of making the memories that you will think about in days ahead.

It will happen, when your ready to let it happen.

Bryce and Kellee Orrock said...

Sounds like you better you better come up to good old Ogden a little bit more often!! We won't complain! ( ;